Movie Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews, Chat, and e.t.c

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Observe & Report

Go down 
+3
FLAMES
happypantsman
WhySoSerious?
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WhySoSerious?
WhySoSerious?

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Observe & Report Empty
PostSubject: Observe & Report   Observe & Report EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Well this was suppose to be a rip off of Mall Cop, however it was far from it. This movie was hilarious defiantly on par will Seth's previous films.
Back to top Go down
happypantsman

happypantsman

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Observe & Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe & Report   Observe & Report EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 pm

I hear lots of great reviews of this movies by friends, I might have to check this one out next week.
Back to top Go down
FLAMES
V.I.P Member
FLAMES

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score:

Observe & Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe & Report   Observe & Report EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:54 pm

It was a good movie, I wouldn't compare it to Seth's great films like Knocked Up. It's more on the same boat as Zach and Miri.
Back to top Go down
aXe

aXe

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Observe & Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe & Report   Observe & Report EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:00 am

You couldn't go wrongxwith Anna and Seth in the same movie. This movie was hilarious. I'm upset that it bombed like it did.
Back to top Go down
Xenon54
Xenon54

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Observe & Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe & Report   Observe & Report EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:10 am

This one actually dissapointed me. Everyone was hyping up Seth Rogan, but he wasnt all that funny. All in all is was exactly what everyone said it would be. A rip off of Mall Cop.
Back to top Go down
MagicForce
MagicForce

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Observe & Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe & Report   Observe & Report EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:39 am

I didnt think it was so great either, i had more laughs watching Mall Cop (to compare OR with) or Seth's other works. I was yawning through the movie. Maybe Anna killed it for me.
Back to top Go down
WhOa!

WhOa!

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Observe & Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe & Report   Observe & Report EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:03 am

MagicForce wrote:
I didnt think it was so great either, i had more laughs watching Mall Cop (to compare OR with) or Seth's other works. I was yawning through the movie. Maybe Anna killed it for me.

ARE U KIDDING?????? this movie was hilarious, propably was my favorite Seth movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Observe & Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe & Report   Observe & Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Observe & Report
Page 1 of 1