Movie Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews, Chat, and e.t.c

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seven Pounds Review

Go down 
+5
Xenon54
FLAMES
MovieGOD
DarkAngel
SkiTTles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SkiTTles
SkiTTles

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Seven Pounds Review Empty
PostSubject: Seven Pounds Review   Seven Pounds Review EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:37 am

Definitely a tear jerker. Will smith plays his part perfectly. The interactions between rosario dawson and will smith are phenomenal and definitely made me feel almost voyeuristic. The emotional scenes are amazingly well played. Definitely a good movie to remind of us of whats important in life especially during these jaded times. Bring some tissue. Overall a great movie.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Crew Member
DarkAngel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Seven Pounds Review   Seven Pounds Review EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:44 am

We were planning to see this one friday, but unfortinately the theatre sold out and didnt have another showing until 1 hour and 30 min, so we went to Yes Man instead. But after your review i'm defiantly going to see this one. Really good review.
Back to top Go down
MovieGOD

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Seven Pounds Review   Seven Pounds Review EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:54 am

There is no one more dominant in Box Office than Will Smith right now. He is the king, everyone is saying that this movie was a tear jerker i cant imagine how it would be sadder than The Pursuit of Happiness, but everyone says it is, i'll be checking this out soon.
Back to top Go down
FLAMES
V.I.P Member
FLAMES

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score:

PostSubject: Re: Seven Pounds Review   Seven Pounds Review EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:09 pm

Will Smith should have been banned from thie big screen after Hancock. the only thing that can be worse than Hancock is another pursuit of happiness... sleeping in a restroom WTF!
Back to top Go down
Xenon54
Xenon54

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Seven Pounds Review   Seven Pounds Review EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:18 pm

FLAMES wrote:
Will Smith should have been banned from thie big screen after Hancock.

WHOA!! Will Smith is like 10% of the big screen industry banning him is like stabbing yourself in the eye. I'm not a fan of sad movies like this so i probs wont go see it, but reviews are really good from what i here.
Back to top Go down
DavieBoy

DavieBoy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Seven Pounds Review   Seven Pounds Review EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:48 am

Xenon54 wrote:

WHOA!! Will Smith is like 10% of the big screen industry banning him is like stabbing yourself in the eye.

lol! Thats a harsh comparison, but Smith is a big box office star right now, i dont really like some of his later movies like Hancock, but i think he is trying to go back to his older routes by the look of this one.
Back to top Go down
KerriWasHere!

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Seven Pounds Review   Seven Pounds Review EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:24 am

No offense, but the synopsis looks so stupid. I really havent liked many WIll SMith movies lately, and because of that i'll propably wait for this one to come on Starz or HBO
Back to top Go down
iFoundNemo

iFoundNemo

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Seven Pounds Review   Seven Pounds Review EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Good movie but very depressing. Has humor but not many happy moments
Back to top Go down
Think Pink
V.I.P Member
Think Pink

Number of posts : 33

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score: $ 25,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Seven Pounds Review   Seven Pounds Review EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 pm

KerriWasHere! wrote:
No offense, but the synopsis looks so stupid. I really havent liked many WIll SMith movies lately, and because of that i'll propably wait for this one to come on Starz or HBO

I agree this is something i'll wait for TV or On Demand not worth seeing at the movies i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Pounds Review   Seven Pounds Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven Pounds Review
Page 1 of 1