Movie Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews, Chat, and e.t.c

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale

Go down 
+9
MovieGOD
DavieBoy
ViolentGodde5s
BossMan
DarkAngel
SkiTTles
WhySoSerious?
MagicForce
FLAMES
13 posters
AuthorMessage
FLAMES
V.I.P Member
FLAMES

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score:

Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale Empty
PostSubject: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:18 pm

So the 3rd Underworld isnt going to star Kate B. the face of the freaking 2 movies. How * is that, Underworld has to be one of my favorite series and movies. I think the 3rd one will bomb without Kate. I dont even think it will break 30 million.

Last edited by DarkAngel on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : language; please watch it flames)
Back to top Go down
MagicForce
MagicForce

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:32 pm

I also thought that was pretty lame, but its a prequel to the other ones so that sort of explains it. I'm a big fan of Underworld also, so i'll still go see it. I think it will do much better than 25 million even without Kate Beckinsale. I'd say in the 40 million range.
Back to top Go down
WhySoSerious?
WhySoSerious?

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 pm

Kate was the face of these movies and its really going to hurt them without Kate, i'm sure they know that. But Underworld is like the boy version of Twilight it has a decent size following, so even without Kate it will still pull in some money. Plus the trailers look cool.
Back to top Go down
SkiTTles
SkiTTles

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Underworld has a pretty good following, so even without Kate it should still do about 40 million.
Back to top Go down
FLAMES
V.I.P Member
FLAMES

Number of posts : 56

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score:

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:28 pm

It wont be a blockbuster thats why it has a January release rather than a summer blockbuster release time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Crew Member
DarkAngel

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:00 pm

I'm also a fan of the Underworld series, so even though Rise of the Lycans is a prequel is still think that they could have placed Kate in there some kind of way. I say this will lose them about atleast 10 million, and losing 10 million is a big deal to anyone.
Back to top Go down
BossMan
Crew Member
BossMan

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:37 pm

It really wont matter, everyone got sick of Underworld after the 2nd anyways. Enoughs enough if u ask me their just trying to get every last penny of this idea as they can.
Back to top Go down
ViolentGodde5s
Crew Member
ViolentGodde5s

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:38 pm

BossMan wrote:
It really wont matter, everyone got sick of Underworld after the 2nd anyways. Enoughs enough if u ask me their just trying to get every last penny of this idea as they can.
Underworld buzz is still around. People are excited for this one even without Kate. It can still do really well.

WhySoSerious? wrote:

Underworld is like the boy version of Twilight...

Underworld also has a large female following to, which is why i think it will do so well.

50 million opening weekend.
Back to top Go down
DavieBoy

DavieBoy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:45 pm

I was SOO pissed when i found out Kate's not in the 3rd (prequel), thats like McDonalds without the Big Mac. I'm boycotting this movie for that simple fact.
Back to top Go down
MovieGOD

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Its very hard to say how Underworld will perform without the main star. Changing the main face during a successful series is very questionable, doesnt matter if its a prequel or not. If the movie gets bad reviews after its opening week it could lead to the death of Underworld, no ones going to see it if it gets horrible reivews by others.
Back to top Go down
Xenon54
Xenon54

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:54 pm

BossMan wrote:

Underworld is still a big hit, the 1st two were amazing and both received good reviews by fans so the 3rd is defiantly going to do well box office wise. Now will it be a good movie with Becks? Well that I dont know, its questionable, but its sure to do well.
Back to top Go down
dallasdanny

dallasdanny

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:39 pm

It can still do well, even though there is no Kate it still has some decent names, and a really cool trailer to.
Back to top Go down
Hush Sound Rocks

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:56 pm

Although that does suck that Kate wont be in the prequel, i'll still go see it because I liked the 1st 2. The movie wasnt good just because of Kate, but because of a good story.
Back to top Go down
mac7822
V.I.P Member
mac7822

Number of posts : 34

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score: $25,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:29 pm

Its going to be retarded without Kate. i wont pay to see an Underworld without her, i bet this one blows majorily
Back to top Go down
MovieGOD

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:30 pm

It will still do well. Celeb names in a movie are a bit overrated. Look at the cast for Spirit for crying out loud. The name of the series however will help it more than no kate or selena will hurt it. Underworld will be the highest grossing movie of January 2009. I can see it doing 30 to 45 million opening weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale   Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale Empty

Back to top Go down

Underworld 3 Without Kate Beckinsale
Page 1 of 1