Movie Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews, Chat, and e.t.c

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Bloody Valentine 3D

Go down 
+4
Xenon54
MovieGOD
SkiTTles
DavieBoy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DavieBoy

DavieBoy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-20

My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty
PostSubject: My Bloody Valentine 3D   My Bloody Valentine 3D EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:59 pm

The concept seems like something that should have been used a long time ago but it hasnt. Horror movies in 3D might be what the horror movie industry needed to place some fear back in people. I think this idea could help Bloody Valentine 3D become the next big horror movie hit, the only problem i see is all the horror movies surrounding it. Will people be sick of horror movie by that time? I think Bloody Valentine will get an respectable 30 million opening weekend.
Back to top Go down
SkiTTles
SkiTTles

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D   My Bloody Valentine 3D EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:06 pm

Something it is, that will defiantly help it. I hate the teaser posters of this movie though, its a poster of people watching a movie in 3D, wow. Thats clearly them trying to advertise it as something new.
Back to top Go down
MovieGOD

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D   My Bloody Valentine 3D EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:19 pm

3D horror? It seems dumb, I dont think its going to be that big or revolutionary for the horror movie business. Its going to cost extra to see it in 3D... Suspect
Back to top Go down
SkiTTles
SkiTTles

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D   My Bloody Valentine 3D EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm

Horror movies are also in style in January, February and March so all these horror movies Bloody Valentine, Unborn, Friday 13th shouldnt take up all the business from the others.
Back to top Go down
Xenon54
Xenon54

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D   My Bloody Valentine 3D EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:51 pm

What can be more scarier than the feeling that knifes are been thrown at you. 3D will make people jump in terms scaring them, so i think this movie will do really well. It will be the top grossing horror movie of the year.
Back to top Go down
CyberAlien

CyberAlien

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score: $25,000,000

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D   My Bloody Valentine 3D EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:58 pm

Something new baby.. This is the spot that Cloverfield held last year, and Cloverfield was something different that had the nation talking as it made 40 million opening weekend, so i can see Bloody Valentine bringing in 30 to 40 million.
Back to top Go down
Hush Sound Rocks

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D   My Bloody Valentine 3D EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:53 pm

Xenon54 wrote:
What can be more scarier than the feeling that knifes are been thrown at you. 3D will make people jump in terms scaring them, so i think this movie will do really well. It will be the top grossing horror movie of the year.

watching a horror movie in 3D sounds fun, i think it can make alot of money good plot or bad. Plus theres alot of buzz for it.
Back to top Go down
dallasdanny

dallasdanny

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D   My Bloody Valentine 3D EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:58 pm

I think this can make 30 million opening weekend, which is good for an horror movie.
Back to top Go down
MovieGOD

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D   My Bloody Valentine 3D EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:22 pm

If it can get good reviews it can do really well. I say the high 20s or lower 30 million range opening week. The R rating will take business from it, as usual with R-Rated horror movies.
Back to top Go down
KerriWasHere!

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D   My Bloody Valentine 3D EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:42 pm

I think the idea of a 3D horror movie sounds cool, they're releasing it in 2D and 3D format, it could make a decent profit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D   My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty

Back to top Go down

My Bloody Valentine 3D
Page 1 of 1