Movie Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews, Chat, and e.t.c

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fast & Furious 4

Go down 
+7
dallasdanny
FLAMES
True Lies
RiotOverThere
Xenon54
mac7822
aXe
11 posters
AuthorMessage
aXe

aXe

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:41 am

Now this is how you revive a series! After the horrible Tokyo Drift and 2f2f this defiantly was every bit as good as the 1st if not better. I really enjoyed this movie and thought that Paul Walker and Vin Diesel still have great chemistry. Movie had more of a plot than earlier ones but a little less racing. Defiantly worth watching.
Back to top Go down
mac7822
V.I.P Member
mac7822

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score: $25,000,000

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:48 am

I Completely agree it has been the best of the Fast franchise so far. I would even go as far to say it was one of the best movies of 2009 so far, either this or Taken.
Back to top Go down
Xenon54
Xenon54

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:08 am

To me the movie was in the same line as the 1st two just a different setting, bad guy help good guy to catch bad guy. With that being said still a decent movie.
Back to top Go down
RiotOverThere

RiotOverThere

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score: $ 25,000,000

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:12 am

The movie was great, loved how they moved more to muscle cars rather than imports which has been the flagship of Fast & Furious so far. Espcially in the Tokyo Drift one which BOMBED.
Back to top Go down
True Lies

Number of posts : 5

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 am

Good film to watch, worth buying on DVD, maybe even worth seeing a 2nd time at the movies. The old cast simmered it to perfection.
Back to top Go down
FLAMES
V.I.P Member
FLAMES

Number of posts : 56

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score:

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:26 am

This movie was a typical race movie. Cheesy and stupid. There are a lot of gaps in it. The movie is "supposed" to take place after the first Fast and the Furious but it has so many gaps and already played scenes that it is a waste of money. The Soup was right the same as the others just added a GPS!
Back to top Go down
dallasdanny

dallasdanny

Number of posts : 16

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:27 am

I agree with FLAMES sort of, it was better than that crap of Tokyo Drift, but it seemed like the same plot as previous. Bad guy helps good guy, good guy disobeys boss.... blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
KerriWasHere!

Number of posts : 31

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:12 pm

I thought of this movie as so so. It kept me entertained for the most part, but not a great movie. They did alot of talking to build up characters it seemed to me.
Back to top Go down
WhySoSerious?
WhySoSerious?

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:55 am

Wasnt the eye candy movie as the previous one. Not all the color beautiful cars racing with nitro. This one was a much more darker film than past.
Back to top Go down
happypantsman

happypantsman

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 pm

I just checked out this move today and I loved it! I liked how this one didn't just focus on the cars and racng but actually around an actual movie action plot. Best of the series.
Back to top Go down
SolarEnergy

SolarEnergy

Number of posts : 19

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 pm

This movie wow defiantly keep you on the edge until the end. Very good move!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fast & Furious 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 4   Fast & Furious 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fast & Furious 4
Page 1 of 1