Movie Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews, Chat, and e.t.c

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens

Go down 
+4
KerriWasHere!
iFoundNemo
mac7822
Think Pink
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Think Pink
V.I.P Member
Think Pink

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score: $ 25,000,000

Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens   Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm curious as to which one will score the biiger OW. Pixar has been the big dog like always and up is from the same peoplle of monsters Inc. Both of these movies have 3D version which will help boost it earnings but I think it might be to hard to tell who will come on top. I'm leaning to pixar because it does have that pixar name behind it, and it's impossible dr them to make an bad children movie... J/k.
Back to top Go down
mac7822
V.I.P Member
mac7822

Number of posts : 34

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score: $25,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens   Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:52 am

Dreamworks knows how to pack a punch aswell, Shrek, Shark Tales... but i'm going to have to agree I think Up will take out MvA because of how Pixar is advertising all there other great titles with the trailer for Up.
Back to top Go down
iFoundNemo

iFoundNemo

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens   Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:56 am

Well my opinion is a bit biased (you can tell by my name) to Pixar, but I honestly do feel the Up will out do Monsters vs. Aliens. Espcially since the time of the year Up will be coming out at in summer blockbuster season.
Back to top Go down
KerriWasHere!

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens   Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 pm

I'll go with monsters, up will do well, but it will have stronger counter programming in it's weeks.
Back to top Go down
wallyworld

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens   Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:13 pm

I say Monsters vs. Aliens but barely 59 million is a huge shoe to fill even for Pixar.
Back to top Go down
happypantsman

happypantsman

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens   Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Up, by time up comes out more theatres will be suited for 3d and plus up comes out during the summer season, that should really help it.
Back to top Go down
aXe

aXe

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens   Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:04 am

happypantsman wrote:
Up, by time up comes out more theatres will be suited for 3d and plus up comes out during the summer season, that should really help it.

I'll go to the up side aswell. Good points made happy.
Back to top Go down
BoxOffice

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens   Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:51 am

Monsters Vs. Aliens for sure. UP will check in with around 48 million, but it will have to do Wall-E numbers in order to beat MVA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens   Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens Empty

Back to top Go down

Up vs. Monsters vs. Aliens
Page 1 of 1