Movie Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews, Chat, and e.t.c

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crank 2: High Voltage

Go down 
+3
aXe
DarkAngel
MagicForce
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicForce
MagicForce

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Crank 2: High Voltage Empty
PostSubject: Crank 2: High Voltage   Crank 2: High Voltage EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:14 am

Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Crew Member
DarkAngel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Crank 2: High Voltage   Crank 2: High Voltage EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:28 am

I've seen this trailer alot lately, and I done really understand the concept of it at all. Maybe its because i've never seen the first, or maybe its because it's just a stupid movie. Would anyone care to explain?
Back to top Go down
aXe

aXe

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Crank 2: High Voltage   Crank 2: High Voltage EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:31 am

DarkAngel wrote:
I've seen this trailer alot lately, and I done really understand the concept of it at all. Maybe its because i've never seen the first, or maybe its because it's just a stupid movie. Would anyone care to explain?

I love Crank, its defiantly not a stupid movie. You should watch the first and then you'll understand it all.

SYNOPSIS wrote:

Picking up immediately where the first movie left off, "Crank High Voltage" finds Chev Chelios surviving the climactic plunge to his most certain death on the streets of Los Angeles, only to be kidnapped by a mysterious Chinese mobster. Three months later, Chev wakes up to discover his nearly indestructible heart has been surgically removed and replaced with a battery-operated ticker that requires regular jolts of electricity in order to work. After a dangerous escape from his captors, Chev is on the run again, this time from the charismatic Mexican gang boss El Huron, and the Chinese Triads, headed by the dangerous 100 year-old elder Poon Dong. Once again turning to Doc Miles for medical advice, receiving help from his friend Kaylo's twin brother Venus, and re-connecting with his girlfriend Eve, who is no longer in the dark about what he does for a living, Chev is determined to get his real heart back and wreak vengeance on whoever stole it, embarking on an electrifying chase through Los Angeles where anything goes to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
FLAMES
V.I.P Member
FLAMES

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score:

PostSubject: Re: Crank 2: High Voltage   Crank 2: High Voltage EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:10 pm

DarkAngel wrote:

OHH!!! Some harsh words from DA, that a 1st . Not nice to trash movies you've never seen.
Back to top Go down
happypantsman

happypantsman

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Crank 2: High Voltage   Crank 2: High Voltage EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:51 pm

I agree with DA on this one, guy shocking his tongue that's just weird.
Back to top Go down
Think Pink
V.I.P Member
Think Pink

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score: $ 25,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Crank 2: High Voltage   Crank 2: High Voltage EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 pm

I agree with DA on this one, it looks so stupid and I'm defiantly not a Jason straham fan.
Back to top Go down
iFoundNemo

iFoundNemo

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Crank 2: High Voltage   Crank 2: High Voltage EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:43 am

OUCH! It looks painful, just looking at the posters makes me want to close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crank 2: High Voltage   Crank 2: High Voltage Empty

Back to top Go down

Crank 2: High Voltage
Page 1 of 1