Movie Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews, Chat, and e.t.c

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkiTTles
SkiTTles

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Curious Case of Benjamin Button Empty
PostSubject: Curious Case of Benjamin Button   Curious Case of Benjamin Button EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
WhySoSerious?
WhySoSerious?

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Curious Case of Benjamin Button   Curious Case of Benjamin Button EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:01 pm

The trailer was weird, dialogue was really nonexistant toward the end of it. I dont think that trailer did the movie justice.
Back to top Go down
KerriWasHere!

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Curious Case of Benjamin Button   Curious Case of Benjamin Button EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:41 am

Lack of dialouge is correct, but they showed you just enough to get you to wonder and think about it.
Back to top Go down
iFoundNemo

iFoundNemo

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Curious Case of Benjamin Button   Curious Case of Benjamin Button EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:00 pm

I thought the trailer was really good. It showed alot of different parts of the movie, it highlights the movie as having a bit of everything for everyone.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Crew Member
DarkAngel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Curious Case of Benjamin Button   Curious Case of Benjamin Button EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:38 pm

I've seen better trailers of this movie, but this one looked weird, i like weird. If i'm bored i'll propably go check this one out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious Case of Benjamin Button   Curious Case of Benjamin Button Empty

Back to top Go down

Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Page 1 of 1