Movie Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews, Chat, and e.t.c

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Ballad - Yes Man

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KerriWasHere!

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Sweet Ballad - Yes Man Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Ballad - Yes Man   Sweet Ballad - Yes Man EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:45 am

I LOVED this song from the movie Yes Man! I downloaded this to my ipod the next day after seeing this movie!
Back to top Go down
iFoundNemo

iFoundNemo

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ballad - Yes Man   Sweet Ballad - Yes Man EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:49 am

Zooey is a really good singer, her band She & Him album is really good. This song is just hilarious
"Thats my new rule now" lol
Back to top Go down
FLAMES
V.I.P Member
FLAMES

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Fantasy Box Office
Fantasy Box office Score:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ballad - Yes Man   Sweet Ballad - Yes Man EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:36 pm

Her voice is so annoying at the beginning of the song, the song is just retarted not really that funny, nothing creative in it. And what the hell were they doing with their hands???
Back to top Go down
SkiTTles
SkiTTles

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ballad - Yes Man   Sweet Ballad - Yes Man EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:48 pm

FLAMES wrote:
Her voice is so annoying at the beginning of the song, the song is just retarted not really that funny, nothing creative in it. And what the hell were they doing with their hands???

She has an adorable voice, and i found the song very amusing. Zooey and the band had two weeks to rehearse this song for the movie thats simply amazing to come up with this in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ballad - Yes Man   Sweet Ballad - Yes Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Ballad - Yes Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Movie Night :: Theater Hall :: THEATER 4: Holiday Season-
Jump to: