Movie Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews, Chat, and e.t.c

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dark Knight

Go down 
+12
Internet Bum
DarkAngel
WhOa!
CyberAlien
KerriWasHere!
AbraKadabra
MagicForce
wallyworld
FLAMES
Think Pink
mac7822
WhySoSerious?
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wallyworld

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-05

The Dark Knight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:49 am

I can see how people can lose focus, there was alot going on, but Nolan made it in a way that was easy ot understand i think.
Back to top Go down
IronWOman

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:31 pm

OMG!!! Will ppl stfu about dark knight, not the best movie ever ya know if ledger was still alive wouldn't have been that great
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:00 pm

IronWOman wrote:
OMG!!! Will ppl stfu about dark knight, not the best movie ever ya know if ledger was still alive wouldn't have been that great

With a name like that, i'm guessing u liked Iron Man? The Dark Knight was ten times better than Iron Man, every1 agrees on that.
Back to top Go down
IronWOman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:10 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
With a name like that, i'm guessing u liked Iron Man? The Dark Knight was ten times better than Iron Man, every1 agrees on that.

Iron Man was just as bit as good as The Dark Knight, if Downey jr. would have died Iron Man would be just as big as The Dark Knight.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:22 pm

IronWOman wrote:

Iron Man was just as bit as good as The Dark Knight, if Downey jr. would have died Iron Man would be just as big as The Dark Knight.

Are u F'ing kidding me, Iron Man didnt have the Super Villians for the hero to fight, iron mans actions wasnt even close to what happened in DK. Its like what that kid at the VMA's said, Iron Man was to hold u over until Dark Knight, and it barely did that. If you had to sit me down and watch Iron Man after I just got done watching The Dark Knight i would be SUPER bored, end of story.
Back to top Go down
IronWOman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Of course Iron Man would be boring after the dark knight DK was 2 hours and 30 mins long, you would be bored of watching screens after DK.
Back to top Go down
WhySoSerious?
WhySoSerious?

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:30 pm

Lets put this question up to the test. Go to the polls forum and vote on my poll what movie was better... Dark Knight or Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
IronWOman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:41 pm

thats not fair, of course ppl are goin to say DK it just came out, ppl have forgotten about Iron Man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2