Movie Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews, Chat, and e.t.c

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proper Way to Use Rating System

Go down 

What did you think of Finding Nemo?
5 stars
Proper Way to Use Rating System I_vote_lcap100%Proper Way to Use Rating System I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
4 stars
Proper Way to Use Rating System I_vote_lcap0%Proper Way to Use Rating System I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3 stars
Proper Way to Use Rating System I_vote_lcap0%Proper Way to Use Rating System I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
1 star
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ViolentGodde5s
Crew Member
ViolentGodde5s

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Proper Way to Use Rating System Empty
PostSubject: Proper Way to Use Rating System   Proper Way to Use Rating System EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:17 pm

To use the rating system in this forum please open up a poll, the poll needs to consist of 5 options with every option having a number 1-5, so other members can rate the movie. Failing to put polls on topics in this forum can result to a mod or crew member locking or deleting the topic.

An example poll has been placed on this topic...

Rating System

5 stars = Excellent
4 stars = very good
3 stars = ok
2 stars = not that good
1 star = awful
Back to top Go down

Proper Way to Use Rating System
Page 1 of 1